***L'Ultime Disgaea*** Index du Forum
***L'Ultime Disgaea***
Forum de la Guilde Disgaea du jeu Dragonica serveur Atlas

***L'Ultime Disgaea*** Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook List All Liked Pages ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ***L'Ultime Disgaea*** Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saediimmok

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook List All Liked Pages Répondre en citant

Facebook List All Liked Pages
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. shareimprove this answer edited Aug 29 '12 at 16:32 bhamby 12k2352 answered Apr 18 '12 at 7:27 Rajesh Meniya 370212 9 that gets the things that chickfila likes; not who likes chickfila. –OmniBus Aug 23 '10 at 10:03 add a comment up vote -1 down vote With Facebook PHP-SDK you can use this if($me) { $youlikeit = $facebook->api(array( "method" => "fql.query", "query" => "select uid from pagefan where uid=me() and pageid=113970468613229" )); } $youlikeit = sizeof($youlikeit) == 1 ? true : false; shareimprove this answer edited Jul 11 '13 at 18:23 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Apr 17 '11 at 16:16 haha 1,36721316 omg asked 7 months ago. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Thank you. Download it in the App Store today. –AdamB Jul 30 '12 at 16:27 6 If I can see the likes in the page itself, via browser, but not from the APIs, it's not related to guard the user privacy! –Natan R. Facebook just don't want you to have as much analytics capability as they do. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. asked 7 years, 4 months ago viewed 59,442 times active 4 years, 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Visit Chat Linked 21 Retrieve Facebook Fan Names 3 How do I retrieve the list of people who liked my Facebook page? 1 Find All FB Users Who 'Like' XYZ Page 5 Using the Facebook API to get users who have “liked” you 1 Get count of people who like two specific Facebook pages? 0 Where are likes from the LIKE button stored and how to get them using FQL? 1 Retrieve Facebook users who like a URL/web page 4 Facebook API object likes limitations, likes count and shares count 0 Facebook get users that like our business page Related 376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?2GET Facebook Page Fans66Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page5Getting users who like a web page with Facebook graph API2Getting the Nth user who like a page I am the admin of on Facebook1Scalable FQL for: COUNT Facebook FRIENDS who LIKE a Facebook PAGE?3How do I retrieve the list of people who liked my Facebook page?0Can't get users list of “Like”4How to get a list of everyone who liked a facebook page1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? As Moira, can you cancel your own ultimate ability? Cannot remove package Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? I cannot recognise this kana Definition of "telescope" Is this a real photo of Australia? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Get the file path relatively Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? How can I disable "app is running in the background" notifications? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? What is a Green Word? more hot questions . I've tried every possible permutation of api calls, permissions, access tokens etc that might possibly provide you with a list of a page's fans/likes over the past couple days with no success. asked 6 years, 10 months ago viewed 43,036 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 3 Facebook FQL get the list of fans of a facebook page 0 want to know the list of users who liked my brand page 0 How to get the fans of a page I am admin of? 1 How to get the users who like your page? -1 Retrieving Facebook page's fan -1 Get users who liked my page 1 How do I get a list of users who liked a page? 66 Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page 0 Get All Fans of My Facebook Page 1 Facebook Graph API: How to read the “likes” of a page? see more linked questions Related 66Facebook API: Get fans of / people who like a page355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0Restricting comment feature on Facebook Page to Users who liked the page?0want to know the list of users who liked my brand page1How to get the users who like your page?0FQL: Users who liked this also liked1How do I get a list of users who liked a page?-1Get users who liked my page1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?4How could get user friends count who also like a facebook page? Hot Network Questions How is the cruise speed of an aircraft chosen? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Did any computers use the Z80B? What kind of approval does Donald Trump need to build his wall? ax+by when a,b are relatively prime and x,y>= 0 Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? Can a Wish produce a paradox? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Connect With Us On Join iPhone Life's 950K+Readers & Fans . After being actively working with the Facebook API for a while now, and following the announcements and API releases (and deprecations) along with the introduction and changes of policies, I can understand that Facebook will only share info about their users by letting them explicitly do so (a.k.a interact/authorize your Apps). More bullshit please. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. What I have done (and note that I needed this for offline purpose anyway): Go to PAGE ID} Scroll down until you have all of your fans. add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 59 down vote +25 I am Partner Engineer at Facebook so I thought I'd chime in here. rev2018.1.10.28327 . However, this call will retrieve the other Facebook objects that the page (Chickfila) has liked, NOT the users who have liked the Chickfila page. Whether for business or personal use, we all need a contact app that not only does its job well but improves our overall experience. Do a GET of PAGE ID} and scrape out the users. Except it says you should have quotes around your objectid. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Just copy it to your notepad and import into your Custom Audience in Facebook Ad Manager. –Thiago Ganzarolli Apr 28 '14 at 21:53 add a comment up vote 5 down vote It's possible, just not with FQL anymore. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Save this page on your local machine, let's say, Facebook.html 5a02188284
facebook messenger app alternative androidfree download of facebook messenger for nokia c3facebook werbung mehr likescodigos lindos para el chat de facebookfacebook messenger e5 downloadfacebook hd browser v1.1.6 downloadwhat is the pms color for the facebook logovzhledy na facebook downloaddownload photos from gmail to facebookmy music facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ***L'Ultime Disgaea*** Index du Forum -> La Guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006